Wednesday 13 April 2016

my free writing: The amazing adventures of Thomas

The amazing adventures of Thomas


“Hurry up you will be late for school!” I heard my mum shout.
“Coming” I said blocking my ears.
I slowly flopped my blankets off my bed, looked at my alarm clock and.... “Oh no It’s 9:00!” I ran outside with no breakfast, no bag, still in my pj’s to the school grounds.


“Hello, Thomas” my teacher said calmly, “you're….., late, you know what that means……”
“detention” I said sadly.
I knew walking to detention was shameful, but by myself, I could just go in the opposite direction.  So I walked to the office and about 5 meters away, I ditched detention.


I ran out of the school grounds, not looking where I was going.  I stopped, I didn't mean to stop, but I did.  At that moment, I felt a slight choking tug on my collar.  It was the school bully, holding me up by the collar.


The school bully was a tall, fat kid ready to punch anyone who is nearby.  He always wore a black beanie and a dark green top with a skull on it.  His name was a bad name, a terrifying horrible name.  It was Jeff.


I was super scared, but he went calm, and shyly said “hi”.  “Uuuuhhhhh, hi” I said back ”are you trying to escape school too?”
“Yes” he said back to me.  We both ran out of school as fast as we could.  until Jeff stopped, I didn’t know he stopped, then a moment later I was lost.


I was under water.  I tried swimming  to the top, at the top, I saw a man, the man was in a dingy, fishing. “A little help” I said.
“How can I trust you” he said
“because  you are kind…?”
“catch the rope me lad” the strange man said
“Okay, but trust me, I won’t hurt you”






THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE IN THE NEXT ONE: THE SHIPWRECK

No comments:

Post a Comment