Monday 25 July 2016

100 word chalenge

fireflies-long-exposure-photography-2016-japan-19
As I entered the mystical forest, light jumped out from the elevated trees standing high above the forest floor. A monstress nightmare who claimed to be, “the forest guardian” jumped out from behind a stump, pointing a blue glowing staff at the tip of my growing nose. “I guard these parts of the forest, as you shall not pass!”


“You can’t do that Billy! That’s cheating!”
“Yes I can.”
“NO! The idea of the puppet show, is that pinocchio's nose  grows, and he nearly drops his creator, out a building!”
“Sowwy, I didn’t know.”
“That's OK, maybe next time.”

“Thanks”

9 comments:

  1. Hi Isaac,

    What a fantastic short read. I really like the way it begins as a long story but quickly changes into a bit of an argument between the two characters. Great twist! Have you thought about trying end on a narrative? Something like 'They laughed...' It would mean cutting a word from somewhere else which I know can be tricky... Keep up the sharing.

    James

    James Hopkins
    Manaiakalani Outreach Facilitator
    Core Education

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever Isaac. You had me wondering what on earth was going on with the growing nose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting story isaac. I really like it how it sounds like it is in a forest but is really is in a puppet show!!

    thanks,
    BENJAMIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your'e story is very funny. At first I didn't really get it but I got it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your'e story is very funny. At first I didn't really get it but I got it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great descriptive story. You got me thinking it was going to be a horror story, but actually it turned out to be a puppet show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing story. It made me laugh at the end of the story. Very descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job,
    I really like how you changed the story to show that it was a puppet show.
    Kade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work isaac I really like your story because its funny.

    ReplyDelete