Wednesday 3 August 2016

NO UNIFORMS!!

I think that we shouldn’t have uniforms because there just another thing to remember! And if your uniform is in the wash, then what will you wear? NOTHING!?


Yes it does represent the school, but what if nobody likes it, well, I would be irritated with the scratchy coats and the short shorts in winter!


It's a lot of money buying an uniform, and what if it gets torn to shreds, or shrinks in the wash! I can't afford another million dollar uniform!

I think, we shouldn’t have uniforms.

3 comments:

  1. Isaac, I like your ideas. Perhaps you needed to elaborate on each one with more detail. Your conclusion does not repeat any of your argument.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Isaac, That was a good piece of an argument writing. I remember doing that type of writing but we did it about NZ flags.Maybe you could add a few more reasons why you shouldn't have a school uniform? Tino Pai tau mahi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi isaac, I like your argument here, the points are really good. But next time like what Philiprip said, most definitely elaborate on your points next time.

      Blog ya later

      Delete