Thursday 14 April 2016

The shipwreck, The amazing adventures of Thomas 2

The shipwreck
AS OUR HEROES GO OUT IN A DINGY THE weird MAN FORGETS WHERE HE WAS GOING…
“Where are you going!?” said Thomas
“umm, I forgot.  I don't know the seven seas as well as I used to me lad.        All I know is that there is a sea monster guarding a treasure chest-”
“You mean you're a pirate!”
“Of course, just like you.”
I am no pirate!” Thomas said shoving the pirate overboard.

What Thomas did not think about is who was paddling…
“What will I do!” Said Thomas.
“I know!”, but it was to late, he crashed into a rock.

As Thomas woke up, he was on a sandy beach.  “How? Where? Waaa?”
Thomas stood up and walked around a little bit.  Where am I? Thomas thought to himself, can I get home?  Nothing.  So he said it again, this time aloud, “can I get home?
“Yes, if you build a boat” Thomas was taken by surprise, that, someone responded.  “My name is, well, I don't have a name, but you can call me Atlantis.” Said Atlantis.  So the two of them ran along the sandy beach.

Soon they were at a palm tree,  “this is my home.” Said Atlantis
“Not much” said Thomas
“It's my only shelter, my only source of coconuts and my only leaf blanket” said Atlantis.  “Im stranded.”

At that moment Thomas started flying and gliding. “I can fly! I know I can fly back home!”
“You are the chosen one” said Atlantis
“YAY!” said Thomas
“Let's go” said Thomas .    5     4     3     2     1     BLAST OF!

we're going on a Mission  let's start the countdown 54321 we ARE going on a trip   IN OUR favourite rocket ship zooming through the sky. Little Einsteins!!!


The end

1 comment:

  1. I love your writing isaac. I will see you soon from dylan

    ReplyDelete